Eggs are one of the most popular dishes because they are both convenient and nutritious. Today, we invite you to learn some ways to prepare new eggs and practice together to cook for your family!
First, break the egg into a bowl, beat it, then place the pan to heat the oil into boiling. Then take a hole spoon. Place the perforation ladders in parallel with the hot oil pan, pour the eggs into the hole spoon.
In this way, the eggs exposed to boiling oil will bulge up to look very beautiful.
Wait for the eggs to be fried, turn off the stove
it can be used immediately, taste delicious, new, beautiful but easy to do.
Fry eggs into several layers
Raw materials: eggs, salt, sugar, pepper, onion, vegetable oil.
1. Beat the egg in a bowl, add salt, sugar, chopped green onions and stirring pepper.
2. Pour a thin layer of oil into the pan, then add 1 layer of thin egg to the pan, the thinner and easier to roll. When the bottom layer of egg is firm, use chopsticks to roll the eggs in layers.
3. Fry on low heat, use non-stick pan to roll the egg into several layers.
Ingredients: Onions, eggs, milk, bread crumbs (not available), flour, oil, salt and pepper.
1. Milk poured into a bowl, bread poured into a plate and mixed with flour and a little salt.
2. Cut the onions into circles of moderate thickness.
3. Dip through the milk and roll over the breadcrumbs and then put on the frying pan.
4. Finally beat the egg to the top, fry, ripen depending on the taste.
Caramel egg pudding
Ingredients: 3 chicken eggs, 200ml of sugar-free fresh milk, 3 tablespoons of condensed milk (can add and remove flavorings), 2 tablespoons of sugar.
1. Separate the eggs, add the egg yolk part 3 tablespoons of condensed milk, 200ml of fresh milk and stir well, gently let the eggs and milk dissolve
.Note: Keep your hands on the surface so that the mixture does not get foamy or the caramel dish will look puffy.
2. Put sugar in the pan, pour in the water, turn on the small stove. When the sugar is hot, slightly change the color, you don’t waver, just shake gently. When the sugar smells good and has honey color, it is slightly viscous.
3. Put a few drops of lemon on the winning line. Pour the sugar down the bottom of the caramel cup. Wait for a while to dry the sugar and pour the egg mixture in step 1. Please note that it must be gently poured so that sugar and milk are not mixed together.
4. Gently put the caramelized cups into the steam bath. During the steaming process, remember to wipe the steam on the lid so that the water will not drip down the caramel, causing the caramelization. It can be steamed for 15-20 minutes.
– Wait for the caramen to cool and put it in the refrigerator and enjoy it together!
Egg chili peppers
Ingredients: Green bell peppers, potatoes, eggs, oil, spices and pepper.
1. Put 3 eggs in a bowl, add spices (or sauce) and pepper and stir.
2. The potatoes are chopped into pieces, then put into the stirred egg mixture.
3. Add sliced bell peppers into the mixture.
Ingredients: eggs, bread, cheese (depending on personal preference), spices and pepper
1. Use a spatula to press down on the core of the bread.
2. Put the eggs in the middle of the bread, add a pinch of salt and pepper (add some cheese) and place in the oven for 3-5 minutes.
Egg yolk cream cake
Ingredients: Eggs, sugar, salt and pepper (personal preference).
1. Separate the yolk and egg white.
2. Mix the whites with white sugar and beat the machine until it becomes creamy.
3. Create egg whites into small circles then place the egg yolk on top and place in an oven at 180-190 degrees Celsius and bake for 14-18 minutes. Sprinkle salt, taste according to your taste.
It’s very simple, not from a simple material but can be processed in many different ways, try it!
Got a story for us? Need to tell us about something amazing you’ve seen or done? Want us to investigate something? Get in touch!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and you could even earn money for your stories or tips.